Types of physical activity, the intensity
Systematic physical activities lead to the adaptation of the human body to perform physical work. In the adaptation are changes in the muscle tissues and various organs as a result of training. All these changes determine the training effects. They are manifested in the improvement of various functions of the body and improving physical fitness.
In the analysis of the determinants of physical training effects of exercise, we can highlight the following aspects:
and functional effects of your workout;
– threshold, critical load for the occurrence of practice effects;
– the reversibility of training effects;
– specificity of training effects;
– treniruemoj, which determines the magnitude Continue reading
The variety of concepts: fitness, healthy lifestyle, sport and exercise
What are the terms we operate, speaking of the gym, running or swimming? Sport, fitness, physical education. It turns out that each of these concepts there is a fairly clear definition. This review will talk about each of them and clarify all the obscure points.
Fitness (eng. fitness, from the verb “to fit” — to fit, to be in good shape) — in a broader sense — this is a General physical fitness of the human body.
Physical fitness consists of the following elements:
preparedness cardiovascular system;
cultivating Continue reading
for the discipline “Medical-biological problems of adaptation of human body to high muscular loads”
1. Functional reserves and limit the functionality of the human body.
2. Functional reserves of adaptation to different muscular work.
3. Manifestations of maladjustment in sports. Its causes and prevention.
4. Especially the adaptation of the CNS to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
5. Features of adaptation of cardiovascular system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
6. Features of adaptation of the respiratory system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
7. Especially the adaptation of humoral-hormonal system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
8. Especially the adaptation of the female body for various muscular loads.
9. Human adaptation to extreme Continue reading