The variety of concepts: fitness, healthy lifestyle, sport and exercise
What are the terms we operate, speaking of the gym, running or swimming? Sport, fitness, physical education. It turns out that each of these concepts there is a fairly clear definition. This review will talk about each of them and clarify all the obscure points.
Fitness (eng. fitness, from the verb “to fit” — to fit, to be in good shape) — in a broader sense — this is a General physical fitness of the human body.
Physical fitness consists of the following elements:
preparedness cardiovascular system;
cultivating Continue reading
To have a home mini-gym is a dream of many women. You can start small – buy a dumbbell or ask my husband to do the horizontal bar. Someone decides on a more major purchase, buying an elliptical trainer for home workouts. This thing is not cheap, so don’t want to stumble upon a “pig in a poke.” But how to choose an elliptical trainer once and for all?
Types of simulators
First you need to understand, what are elliptical trainers.
According to the mechanism type of the load they may have different systems of resistance, namely:
Reviews about choosing elliptical trainer with an air resistance system claim that they do not provide smooth movements and thus, no pleasure during exercise cannot be and speeches. Models with magnetic resistance improved, but ask the load is necessary, each time stopping.
The lasttype – electromagnetic – considered the most advanced, as a trainer:
for the discipline “Medical-biological problems of adaptation of human body to high muscular loads”
1. Functional reserves and limit the functionality of the human body.
2. Functional reserves of adaptation to different muscular work.
3. Manifestations of maladjustment in sports. Its causes and prevention.
4. Especially the adaptation of the CNS to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
5. Features of adaptation of cardiovascular system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
6. Features of adaptation of the respiratory system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
7. Especially the adaptation of humoral-hormonal system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
8. Especially the adaptation of the female body for various muscular loads.
9. Human adaptation to extreme Continue reading