Double the effectiveness in losing weight and the most reliable components of the simulator give the opportunity to make it a highlight of Your business! Innovative equipment with a built-in treadmill and vacuum system workout gives great results in weight reduction, cellulite reduction and elimination of sagging skin. The effect of “vacuum massage” will give incredible results: strong and toned thighs, buttocks and belly. Vacuum gym + treadmill is the perfect solution for fitness equipment and Wellness centers!
Vacu Step (treadmill) – this is a classic treadmill of the German company Kettler, installed in bertrange Vacustep. This allows you to use when doing technological achievement of European engineers vacuum. The use of vacuum when running, allows you to increase the impact of physical activity to achieve desired results in less time.
The use of vacuum during physical activity leads to acceleration of blood circulation and provides fast, more than four times the burning Continue reading
10 reasons to exercise
Your body is designed for movement. A sedentary lifestyle leads to the fact that the arterial pressure increases, the appetite is lost, bones become brittle, muscles is painful, you get tired quickly, the mood is spoiled, often a period of depression.
If you lived many centuries ago, you would have to move a lot to get food, build shelter, to make clothes, etc. Furthermore, you would competed, danced traditional dances, competed in the discus, bobsled, played various games that require good physical fitness.
In our time, in order to clothe and feed themselves, do not require great physical effort, but you still need exercise to be healthy.
Why do you need exercise?
1. The most important Continue reading
for the discipline “Medical-biological problems of adaptation of human body to high muscular loads”
1. Functional reserves and limit the functionality of the human body.
2. Functional reserves of adaptation to different muscular work.
3. Manifestations of maladjustment in sports. Its causes and prevention.
4. Especially the adaptation of the CNS to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
5. Features of adaptation of cardiovascular system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
6. Features of adaptation of the respiratory system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
7. Especially the adaptation of humoral-hormonal system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
8. Especially the adaptation of the female body for various muscular loads.
9. Human adaptation to extreme Continue reading