Nordic walking with sticks – fashionable and useful!
In search of an easy and safe way that helps to lose weight without harm to health, can be found such a newfangled hobby as Scandinavian (Nordic, Finnish or Nordic) walking.
This gentle technique of weight loss and healing the body appeared in Europe at the turn of XX-XXI centuries and immediately found its fans among people of all ages.
Loved her for not difficult and high efficiency of workouts, a simple technique for distance, availability, and performance. You should also take the opportunity to spend a few hours in the fresh air, leaving a stuffy apartments and offices!
While Nordic walking is an aerobic movement with load. strengthens the heart and blood vessels. It allows you to train both on the city streets and rough terrain (parks and gardens, in parks and in the woods). Nordic walking is suitable both flat terrain and hilly.
Benefits and contraindications Nordic walking
According to statistics, fans of the North all-season walking normally do not Express any desire Continue reading
1. The carelessness and imprudence. Note that most often the traumas our fault: not looked back, got distracted, did not what I wanted, was revealed.
2. Ignorance Of Safety . Also one of the main reasons – always be aware of what you can do in the gym, and what not. If You do not understand how the particular trainer at the gym – don’t climb themselves, ask the coach for this and he is in the hall.
3. Substandard equipment and coating of the hall. Bad hanging bag can in the fall to break his legs and, by the way, not necessarily You. If the
simulator frayed rope – a trainer it is better to avoid, as responsible for the hall – slapped. You should pay attention to the presence on the Mat of glass splinters, cracks, nicks, rassoedinenie mats.
4. Bad form and shoes. Long, over-sized pants can catch the toes. Wrong or poor quality running shoes can cause pain in the ankle joint and the knee.
5. Failure to observe the rules of personal hygiene. Everyone knows that nails should Continue reading
Observations show that the performance of physical work immediately after meals is not only not increased, and, conversely, inhibits digestive processes. The observed decrease (inhibition) in the secretion of digestive glands, disturbed reflex secretion of digestive juices.
Inhibition of digestive functions during physical work can be explained by the inhibition of food centres in the negative result of the induction motor
excitation centers. This is due to the fact that the blood supply to the digestive glands decreases, and leads to a decrease in the secretion.
When the sports activity, you must consider that not only the muscular work slows down digestive processes, but also intensive digestion of food has a negative effect on motor activity. Excitation of food centres and the outflow Continue reading