1. The carelessness and imprudence. Note that most often the traumas our fault: not looked back, got distracted, did not what I wanted, was revealed.
2. Ignorance Of Safety . Also one of the main reasons – always be aware of what you can do in the gym, and what not. If You do not understand how the particular trainer at the gym – don’t climb themselves, ask the coach for this and he is in the hall.
3. Substandard equipment and coating of the hall. Bad hanging bag can in the fall to break his legs and, by the way, not necessarily You. If the
simulator frayed rope – a trainer it is better to avoid, as responsible for the hall – slapped. You should pay attention to the presence on the Mat of glass splinters, cracks, nicks, rassoedinenie mats.
4. Bad form and shoes. Long, over-sized pants can catch the toes. Wrong or poor quality running shoes can cause pain in the ankle joint and the knee.
5. Failure to observe the rules of personal hygiene. Everyone knows that nails should Continue reading
What running shoes are most popular?
In may of last year I decided to discover running and of course to do this you had to buy new sneakers. Which firm to choose? My head is spinning Nike, Adidas, Reebok I. Fila. These are the most popular names of sports clothing and footwear in Russia.
Digging in the closet found from Reebok ZigTech. even the earliest. Bought them a couple of years ago, seduced by their new-fangled sole.
Something like this, only older model. Walking in them is comfortable, the
sole is pleasantly springy. Tried to run and immediately realized that something was wrong, the heel goes left and right, feel uncomfortable, especially at the beginning of the run.
Then I was advised to pay attention to the ASICS firm, type in it the whole of Europe and runs the majority of participants of Amateur marathons uses it. A bit of reading the forums and go to the company store I bought the cheap model ASICS GT-1000.
Compared to Reebok it was the earth and the sky, running became much easier. The heel is in place, the foot walks, plus Continue reading
Swimming during pregnancy
Everyone knows the benefits of swimming. Earlier opponents resisted this occupation during pregnancy, but at this time, experts consider them to be the payload. The doctors are now recommended for almost all future mums swimming lessons, because it is one of the correct types of physical activity, and for pregnant women balanced exercise just needed.
A woman’s body in the water receives maximum relaxation with minimum risk of
injury, and the muscles are subjected to a uniform load. Any load is given in the water easier, and tiring exercises too much that is important for the mother and for the baby.
The benefits of swimming for pregnant
Swimming pool activities help in the development of all groups of muscles involved in childbirth is the back muscles, the muscles of the perineum, abdomen, pelvic floor muscles and pelvic floor. Experts believe that women who are constantly engaged in swimming, give birth Continue reading