for the discipline “Medical-biological problems of adaptation of human body to high muscular loads”
1. Functional reserves and limit the functionality of the human body.
2. Functional reserves of adaptation to different muscular work.
3. Manifestations of maladjustment in sports. Its causes and prevention.
4. Especially the adaptation of the CNS to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
5. Features of adaptation of cardiovascular system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
6. Features of adaptation of the respiratory system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
7. Especially the adaptation of humoral-hormonal system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
8. Especially the adaptation of the female body for various muscular loads.
9. Human adaptation to extreme Continue reading
How to quit Smoking
Ways to quit Smoking many. And quickly quit Smoking more moreover, almost every smoker, trying to quit Smoking crazes, supplements widely known or “branded” method of methods, techniques and practices. All for easy cast, facilitate this difficult period.
It is interesting that among quitters considerable percentage of people notes that almost most of the “horror stories” about the failure — fetched. Of course, there are those who for subjective reasons (low pain
threshold, chronic diseases, psychological and other) transfers the period of giving up cigarettes is difficult, even with “fragile”.
And yet, people really ready to quit, determined and has their own motivation and desire, go through a period of denial and adaptation is relatively Continue reading