Choosing a treadmill for home
Treadmill – excellent cardio workout, which is easy to do at home, because it does not require any special skills and is almost universal: Jogging or walking at a pace maybe as a small child and an elderly man.
To classes on the treadmill gives You pleasure, her choice should be approached consciously. Also useful to know what the most common mistakes when training on a treadmill. in order to avoid them.
I hope that these tips will help you make the right decision.
Types of treadmills.
All treadmills are divided into two types: mechanical and electrical. They differ in the principle of rotation of the blade.
Mechanical treadmill involves the rotation of the blade Continue reading
1. The carelessness and imprudence. Note that most often the traumas our fault: not looked back, got distracted, did not what I wanted, was revealed.
2. Ignorance Of Safety . Also one of the main reasons – always be aware of what you can do in the gym, and what not. If You do not understand how the particular trainer at the gym – don’t climb themselves, ask the coach for this and he is in the hall.
3. Substandard equipment and coating of the hall. Bad hanging bag can in the fall to break his legs and, by the way, not necessarily You. If the
simulator frayed rope – a trainer it is better to avoid, as responsible for the hall – slapped. You should pay attention to the presence on the Mat of glass splinters, cracks, nicks, rassoedinenie mats.
4. Bad form and shoes. Long, over-sized pants can catch the toes. Wrong or poor quality running shoes can cause pain in the ankle joint and the knee.
5. Failure to observe the rules of personal hygiene. Everyone knows that nails should Continue reading
Shop for those who train properly
How to choose a home Rowing machine
Rowing machines is inherently traditional cardio machines, which are used for strength training. Unlike other more common simulators, for example, a treadmill, a stepper is that they are not so popular. The main reason for this is the dimensions. But, despite this, the rowing machine is very effective in training. They allow for a full workout, and also increase the stamina of your body. Especially they develop the force of arms and back. Many experts argue that they have a good effect on the respiratory
system, and however, and on cardiovascular.
Exercises on rowing machines that simulate rowing, according to the observations of experts, more efficient than Jogging. Less load is on the knee joints and ligaments of the legs, so they are less traumatic.
What is a rowing machine?
Rowing machines Continue reading