Fitness clubs in modern life
In today’s world people have become much more serious about their own health. Exercising at home or the fitness clubs have become almost the norm for many.
Sports help to keep fit, to keep the harmony and beauty of the figure. By itself, the fitness is a constant work aimed at maintaining its shape to pull up the state, which includes a variety of components, such as
physical activity and all sorts of diets. With the help of physical activity at any age can improve their mobility and endurance, most importantly, do not be lazy to visit the fitness clubs. While fitness is not a physical exercise. Strength training, gymnastics and other physical activities is only a part of it. In fact the concept of fitness is much wider and the number of its components is not only a swimming pool, a daily sit-UPS and tilts, classes at the gym and Jogging. Continue reading
for the discipline “Medical-biological problems of adaptation of human body to high muscular loads”
1. Functional reserves and limit the functionality of the human body.
2. Functional reserves of adaptation to different muscular work.
3. Manifestations of maladjustment in sports. Its causes and prevention.
4. Especially the adaptation of the CNS to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
5. Features of adaptation of cardiovascular system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
6. Features of adaptation of the respiratory system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
7. Especially the adaptation of humoral-hormonal system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
8. Especially the adaptation of the female body for various muscular loads.
9. Human adaptation to extreme Continue reading
Hold the exerciser in your mouth, inhale through your nose for 2-3 seconds. And exhale slowly through the apparatus with the resistance selected by means of the outer ring on the simulator. The exhalation should be longer than inhalation and fitness expanding. Starting, for example, from 7 seconds and each week adding one second to walk with a time of 20 to 30 seconds. Exhalation resistance is adjusted individually, the main criterion for correct resistance is the lack of fatigue after 15 minute workouts. As fitness resistance also increases and reaches a maximum after 1 to 3 months of training. To increase the effectiveness of
the training, it is reasonable to study the diaphragmatic type of breathing, when you inhale, the abdomen protrudes, and when you exhale retracts the abdominal wall, thorax rises and does not descend, remaining stationary.
The classroom selected first 15 -20 minutes a day and then increased every 3-4 days for 5 min, Continue reading