Types of physical activity, the intensity
Systematic physical activities lead to the adaptation of the human body to perform physical work. In the adaptation are changes in the muscle tissues and various organs as a result of training. All these changes determine the training effects. They are manifested in the improvement of various functions of the body and improving physical fitness.
In the analysis of the determinants of physical training effects of exercise, we can highlight the following aspects:
and functional effects of your workout;
– threshold, critical load for the occurrence of practice effects;
– the reversibility of training effects;
– specificity of training effects;
– treniruemoj, which determines the magnitude Continue reading
Choosing a treadmill for home
Treadmill – excellent cardio workout, which is easy to do at home, because it does not require any special skills and is almost universal: Jogging or walking at a pace maybe as a small child and an elderly man.
To classes on the treadmill gives You pleasure, her choice should be approached consciously. Also useful to know what the most common mistakes when training on a treadmill. in order to avoid them.
I hope that these tips will help you make the right decision.
Types of treadmills.
All treadmills are divided into two types: mechanical and electrical. They differ in the principle of rotation of the blade.
Mechanical treadmill involves the rotation of the blade Continue reading
for the discipline “Medical-biological problems of adaptation of human body to high muscular loads”
1. Functional reserves and limit the functionality of the human body.
2. Functional reserves of adaptation to different muscular work.
3. Manifestations of maladjustment in sports. Its causes and prevention.
4. Especially the adaptation of the CNS to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
5. Features of adaptation of cardiovascular system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
6. Features of adaptation of the respiratory system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
7. Especially the adaptation of humoral-hormonal system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
8. Especially the adaptation of the female body for various muscular loads.
9. Human adaptation to extreme Continue reading