To have a home mini-gym is a dream of many women. You can start small – buy a dumbbell or ask my husband to do the horizontal bar. Someone decides on a more major purchase, buying an elliptical trainer for home workouts. This thing is not cheap, so don’t want to stumble upon a “pig in a poke.” But how to choose an elliptical trainer once and for all?
Types of simulators
First you need to understand, what are elliptical trainers.
According to the mechanism type of the load they may have different systems of resistance, namely:
Reviews about choosing elliptical trainer with an air resistance system claim that they do not provide smooth movements and thus, no pleasure during exercise cannot be and speeches. Models with magnetic resistance improved, but ask the load is necessary, each time stopping.
The lasttype – electromagnetic – considered the most advanced, as a trainer:
1. The carelessness and imprudence. Note that most often the traumas our fault: not looked back, got distracted, did not what I wanted, was revealed.
2. Ignorance Of Safety . Also one of the main reasons – always be aware of what you can do in the gym, and what not. If You do not understand how the particular trainer at the gym – don’t climb themselves, ask the coach for this and he is in the hall.
3. Substandard equipment and coating of the hall. Bad hanging bag can in the fall to break his legs and, by the way, not necessarily You. If the
simulator frayed rope – a trainer it is better to avoid, as responsible for the hall – slapped. You should pay attention to the presence on the Mat of glass splinters, cracks, nicks, rassoedinenie mats.
4. Bad form and shoes. Long, over-sized pants can catch the toes. Wrong or poor quality running shoes can cause pain in the ankle joint and the knee.
5. Failure to observe the rules of personal hygiene. Everyone knows that nails should Continue reading
Yoga for all ages
In adulthood, people often impose many limitations: it’s not for years, I could never, at my age it’s not appropriate – so they say, closing the door itself in many areas of life. Including yoga, which many consider an occupation suitable only for the young and flexible. Meanwhile, in the
halls of yoga centers you can always see a wonderful older people who give a lot of time practice and achieve amazing results. So when is it too late to start practicing yoga?
About it our conversation with the founder and leading teacher at the Yoga Center Tatiana, BORODAENKO.
– The question is, at what age it’s not too late to start practicing yoga, you can hear from different Continue reading