for the discipline “Medical-biological problems of adaptation of human body to high muscular loads”
1. Functional reserves and limit the functionality of the human body.
2. Functional reserves of adaptation to different muscular work.
3. Manifestations of maladjustment in sports. Its causes and prevention.
4. Especially the adaptation of the CNS to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
5. Features of adaptation of cardiovascular system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
6. Features of adaptation of the respiratory system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
7. Especially the adaptation of humoral-hormonal system to various environmental factors and muscle loads.
8. Especially the adaptation of the female body for various muscular loads.
9. Human adaptation to extreme Continue reading
How to lose weight?
You started the diet, the weight dropped and then got stuck. What would you do, weight will not decrease. With this face effect almost all. How to lose weight . What can you do?
Having made the decision to lose weight, we pull ourselves together, buy new sneakers, fridge filling dietary products. First, we are full of energy and desire, the weight drops off, so we already got rid of a few pounds and suddenly. We encounter the barrier, it is in the phase, when the weight does not change. Since that time, the scale stopped at the one
digit. As if we don’t train intensely and whatever we ate, it never moves in any way.
But if the weight does not go away . in this case, there is less motivation. Gradually sneakers had moved into the closet, the fridge is filled with delicacies, “harmful products”. just like old times. And kilograms? They begin to arrive, as a result, the weight Continue reading