Methodology for the development of special endurance
Methodology for the development of special endurance.
Due to the large diversity of species of special endurance to present them in the course of General theory possible. Therefore, we will examine the most important types of its manifestations associated with the mechanism of energy supply.
Main tasks: 1. Improved aerobic capacity by improving the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, as an essential factor for increasing anaerobic performance.
2. Increase anaerobic capacity by improving alactate and lactate mechanisms of energy supply.
3. Improving physiological and psychological borders the body’s resistance to adverse shifts its internal environment caused by hard work.
Remedies: 1. The principal means of development of the special endurance are the so-called “target exercises” or “specific activity”. These terms are denoted exercise, in relation to which special endurance increases. So, in target sports are competitive exercise, and for example, in football, where a person performs during the game, many of the exercises would be justified application of the term “target activity”.
2. Special preparatory exercises are exercises similar to the target in some respects. So, if the target exercise – running in the 100 m, special preparatory exercises in this case be of any length sprint segments of the race, or even jumping exercises. Typically, a set of specially-preparatory exercises in relation to “trust exercise” is much wider. In the training process share a variety of specially-preparatory exercises in a number of sports is much higher than the competition.
3. Obscheozdorovitelnye exercise is also critical in the development of special endurance. Their purpose is to increase aerobic capacity as a necessary Foundation for improving anaerobic performance.
Methods for the development of special endurance. The main increase in special endurance is interval method. However, it should be noted that the basis for the development of special endurance is improving the mechanisms of energy supply. Therefore, the use of interval methods for each type of endurance has its own characteristics.
Three main types of special endurance we will examine the anaerobic-glycolytic and anaerobic-alactate endurance, because the technique of mixed anaerobic-aerobic (stayers) stamina already disclosed in the section development of General endurance.
Anaerobic-glycolytic mode of development of the special endurance is aimed at improving the ability to withstand adverse developments, due to the large oxygen debt and excess of lactic acid in the body. To provide this mode of power supply must comply with the following options load and rest:
1. The intensity of work is recommended at the level of 90-95% of maximum for this leg. After a few repetitions occurred as a result of fatigue movement speed can be markedly reduced. However, it should be supported close to the limit for a given state of the body.
2. The duration of a single repetition is recommended within 30 sec. up to 2 minutes (the run is the distance from 200 to m).
3. Rest intervals between repetitions in one series should be reduced to 5-8 min between 1 and 2 attempts to 2-4 min between the penultimate and last attempts. This is due to the fact that the maximum lactic acid in the blood is not immediately after the attempt, and after a few minutes. And from repetition to repetition maximum lactate is nearing the end of the work, and therefore are reducing the rest intervals.
The intervals of rest between the series are long lasting 15-20 min to eliminate lactic acid.
4. The nature of the rest interval should be less active.
5. The number of repetitions in one series is not recommended more than 3-4 times, because already in the blood accumulate a lot of lactic acid. Further work will contribute to the improvement of anaerobic-glycolytic mechanism. Therefore limited to a small number of repetitions in one series, as well as the total number of series – from 2-3 to 4-6 – even well-trained athletes.
When the above-described mode of exercise and rest in the blood increases the content of lactic acid. Systematic exercise this way gradually adapts the organism to severe adverse shifts in the internal environment and improves his physical and mental resilience when working under these conditions.
Anaerobic-alactate mode of endurance training is associated with improvements to its high-speed phenomena in maximum work, continuing no more than 20-25 seconds. This work is carried out in anaerobic, oxygen-free mode at the expense of ATP and creativestate of mechanisms of energy supply.
Improving sprint stamina is also carried out using the interval method. In this case, the load parameters have the following approximate characteristics:
1. The intensity of work is recommended at the level of 95% of maximum. Some reduction in speed is necessary, firstly, to avoid the formation of “high-speed” barrier, and secondly, monitoring of equipment movements.
2. The duration of one repetition should not exceed 8-10 sec. Increase the duration of exercise is undesirable because the body will switch to other mechanisms of energy supply, which in this case is impractical.
3. Rest intervals between re-loads in one series shall be appointed within 2-3 minutes between batches of 7-10 min.
4. The number of repetitions is determined by the capacity of the organism to maintain high intensity in all attempts. In one series, the number of repetitions at first no more than 3-4 in the future may increase to 4-5 times. The fact is that after 3-4 repetition mechanisms of phosphate exhaust its resource capabilities. The number of episodes may vary from 3-4 to 5-6 (depending on level of training involved).
5. The nature of the stay – low-intensity physical exercise, typically it’s a quiet walk, alternated with exercises on relaxation and breathing.
The methods of interval exercises make the body extremely rigid. So apply it very carefully and gradually, with previously well secured General endurance and the absence of any abnormalities in the cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
You have no rights to post comments