1. The carelessness and imprudence. Note that most often the traumas our fault: not looked back, got distracted, did not what I wanted, was revealed.
2. Ignorance Of Safety . Also one of the main reasons – always be aware of what you can do in the gym, and what not. If You do not understand how the particular trainer at the gym – don’t climb themselves, ask the coach for this and he is in the hall.
3. Substandard equipment and coating of the hall. Bad hanging bag can in the fall to break his legs and, by the way, not necessarily You. If the
simulator frayed rope – a trainer it is better to avoid, as responsible for the hall – slapped. You should pay attention to the presence on the Mat of glass splinters, cracks, nicks, rassoedinenie mats.
4. Bad form and shoes. Long, over-sized pants can catch the toes. Wrong or poor quality running shoes can cause pain in the ankle joint and the knee.
5. Failure to observe the rules of personal hygiene. Everyone knows that nails should be cut and on the hands and feet. Otherwise – not only that will break the nail itself and “decorate” partner, then he will have to report – where are these things?
6. Insufficient warm-up and warm-up muscles – leads to sprains ligaments, reduces mobility and amplitude.
7. Weak and stiff joints under heavy loads cause dislocations and sprains, which ultimately leads to chronic diseases of the joints.
8. Improper movements and techniques.
9. The recalculation of his strength and capabilities of the organism, as well as a day regimen. You worked all night, did not sleep well and came to the training – is commendable, but! training should be simplified to a minimum – no barbell presses on 140kg; 10-15 friendlies also lead to no good. And for the proper preparation of training plan will help You with the calculation of the coefficient of the degree of fitness ( it is described in the section “exercises ” ).
10. Undertreated old injuries. After injury reduce load to full recovery otherwise available to earn and new. The recovery and reinforcement exercises will be written in the following chapters.
11. The incompetence of the coaching staff . I have put this item at the last position in the hope that such “coaches” students will not protonemata. I mean, that will go away. Hope you people are sane and should understand that if your group every second Galichitsa, and the coach does nothing to prevent it. How often does your coach You read those without. or checks the status of your form and nails? No? Ask him why is his duty to follow all the nuances and to make your training will only benefit You and fun!
12. Improper equipment and technique training.
N rationale structured training program, a clear deviation from the scheme and plan of preparation, lack of discipline could pave the way for injuries. When learning a new exercise you should start with learning the proper techniques of movement, do not rush to increase the amplitude, the speed of the strike or work the weight of the barbell. Let your body learn a new movement, proper biomechanics. Precisely because of the simple mechanism of intermuscular coordination in the development of new exercises can cause stretching and tearing of muscles, ligaments and tendons. Intense workout and workout wear cannot be used constantly, because it leads to overexertion of the body and overtraining. The steady accumulation of fatigue in the muscles and joints can cause injury. Excessive exercise. Overtraining is closely associated with injuries, as it adversely affects the General level of strength and health.
13. Violation of training methods.
I f you do not comply with the principle of consistency and gradually increasing training loads, it will inevitably face injuries. You cannot go from one extreme to another in the planning of the training process. All program changes should logically result from one another. It is also necessary to consider the peculiarities of physique, health status, age characteristics, physical fitness. Injuries occur when a sudden increase in the frequency, duration or intensity of your workout. Safe is the increase of one of the components is 5% without making any additional changes. If one of the components is increased more sharply, there is a need for temporary adjustments in one or both of the remaining components.
After training, you must hitch. Hitch is a transitional stage from active sports activity to the resting state. If you just stop your workout, the blood will continue to accumulate in the extremities, and not back to the heart. It is fraught with dizziness or even fainting. Gradual cooling is intended to facilitate the restoration of normal blood circulation and blood flow to the heart. Stretching performed during the final stage of training, contribute to the development of flexibility and can prevent muscle pain and fatigue. Breathing exercises – will restore proper circulation of blood.
In the gym you should remember about insurance. The more experienced and stronger you become, the more your working weight, and here you need a reliable partner who could confidently insure you. Especially insurance is important in the basic exercises such as squats, presses lying or sitting. However, sometimes it could be useful when performing isolated exercises, for example, breeding hands with dumbbells lying. First, the presence of a partner helps to focus on the qualitative performance of the exercise and not to waste your efforts thinking about the coming “failure”. Secondly, the partner helps to avoid injury when heavy weight is out of control and “crushes” the trainee.
14. Violation of the rules of medical control.
When some diseases (if there is no ban on training) should be a set of constraints on the exercise and intensity of your workouts. For example, for headaches, inner cranial pressure, displacement of the brain, etc. undesirable sharp bends of the head, hand balancing and acrobatics and, of course, sparring in contact. Wrong selection of exercises without regard to health status or hasty access to training after injuries – a sure path to injury or relapse on a more serious level. For example, selection of power exercises without taking into account the health and flexibility of the spine can cause the deterioration of his condition. The first time it is necessary to pay attention to the correction of posture and increase flexibility, and then to include more complex movements. Gross violations of the sport mode (the use of alcohol before workout) also contribute to the occurrence of injuries.
15. The lack of balance between strength and flexibility .
R egularly training flexibility will reduce muscle stiffness, improve coordination, increase range of motion in the joints. Training of force can reduce the small risk of muscle injury because stronger muscles better withstand stress. In addition to strengthening the soft tissues (muscles, tendons, ligaments), strength training increases the strength of bones and joints, thereby increasing resistance to mechanical damage, helping to fight against degenerative diseases such as osteoporosis.
About otsutstvie flexibility can cause injury, however, priraschivanie, that is, the range of motion in the joint is more natural, also can lead to injury. Sharp stretching “dry” can lead to injury, and ostentatious twine from the jump, in front of friends can end the arrival of these viewers to your hospital.